Ownership Solutions believes that the role of a BEE Advisor consists of more than just providing technical BEE advice. We combine analyses of BEE issues with a flexible, corporate business-like approach as to how those issues should be addressed. We believe that it is part of our role as BEE Advisors to be proactive and to participate meaningfully in commercial and financial transactions. Our role will be to creatively identify and analyse all options and then converge on an elegant meaningful solution with you.
We will provide a full turnkey approach that will:
- Identify the optimal BEE ownership structure and composition;
- Identify potential BEE stakeholders to fulfill the mandate;
- Help company compare and select the partners based on value add and strategic fit;
- Provide all advisory services with respect to structuring, tax and legal facilitation.
Our first process will be to identify these constraints together with current and expected market penetration of the business. This analysis will inform our decision as to a suitable mix of stakeholders. The analyses would include:
- Existing black groups and individuals;
- New entrepreneurial entrants;
- Community Trusts (new and existing);
- Education Trusts (new and existing);
- Employee participation;
- Manager participation.
Each stakeholder group will be analysed in terms of:
- Impact on ownership scorecard;
- Equity contribution;
- Strategic fit;
- Investment horizon;
- Ease of implementation.